Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Life of Bees

I really want to go see this movie. But I want to see it with Hannah. We listened to the book on tape together during a long, long ride to Indianapolis a few years back. She re-read it this summer. It is a great story and I am a big fan of Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson. Now I'm torn. Do I go to the movie without her (and probably get very blue) or do I wait until we can see it together? I'm not the type to go to movies alone anyway so I will probably wait. I wonder if it will be in Portuguese with English sub-titles or be in English with Portuguese sub-titles if we see it in Sao Paulo? Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD.

3 comments:

Ray Adkins said...

Coleen,

In Sao Paulo, the movie theathers play American movies in English with Portuguese subtitles, so you should have no problem.
Only cartoons and Disney movies for children are usually in Portuguese.


Ray

Corinne said...

I'll send you the DVD when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

this is ari
u can come and c it with my grandma, aunt and i. if u would like. just give my a call or txt and if u r interested <3