Monday, October 06, 2008

News Flash

The Sao Paulo Tech Police contacted me this evening to verify that Dan Robar sent a text message to his children in their hotel room from his office at General Motors Brazil. He even used cute initials at the end, GTG. How did this happen? Until today's incident, he had spent his life text-free. Obviously the South American air has gone to his head.

What's next? Could his first CD purchase be far behind? Or perhaps, now I'm getting really crazy, an I-Pod?

1 comment:

Corrado said...

Hi Colleen,

My name is Chris Corrado and I'm friends with Dan Robar. I look at him as a mentor to me, actually. He's a great guy and I lost contact with him when he moved to Brazil. If you could, can you please pass along my email address and my cell phone # to him. It's "cadd13@hotmail.com" and my cell is 415.359.4045. I lost my cell phone so email is the best method for reaching me at this point. Tell him that I said hello and that I wish him the best down there. Thank you and I wish you and Dan (and his family) a great Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,
Christopher L. Corrado