Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fiber Madness

After weaving for a few hours this morning in my class at CCS, five merry souls busted out of the D and took off for the Western pastures of Forma and the Michigan Fiber Expo in Ann Arbor. It didn't matter that we were headed knee deep into the heaviest traffic of the year destined for the Michigan-Michigan State game. Football, who cares? We're after yarn. What fun! I didn't do too much damage (a book and a couple skeins of yarn I couldn't leave behind), but it was so freaky to be in a place where there were llamas and bunnies that people used for their fur (alpaca and angora). Check out the size of this bunny. I head for the airport after church tomorrow. Last week, all the family needed were dryer sheets, a power cord, phones and a calculator. Suddenly today, we've added fangs, a cup, paint ball supplies, Skittles, Tiger jersey and an alarm clock to the list. I think I have everything. I can't wait to get on the plane tomorrow and finally get to Sao Paulo. The visit will be short but I think it will do me a world of good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one cute fat bunni!!!
I want it
hannah

Corinne said...

The rabbit looks like a freak of nature!