Thursday, October 23, 2008

Need Thai Food in Sao Paulo

My spoiled daughter is missing Thai food. Where do we go in Sao Paulo to find it? I am going to be there next week (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I want to treat everybody to their beloved pad see ew. If not, I think I'll have to deliver the farthest carry out that Sala Thai in Detroit has ever experienced. Help me out, you expat readers!

Just got back from a whirlwind two days in Chicago taping some readers and employees for the crain.com web site. It was a fast couple of days but I was working with a really nice crew so that made it fun. Can't wait for the site to finally go live.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm not from São Paulo, but maybe these two online guides can help your family out. Just search for what you need, and have fun! ;)


http://vejasaopaulo.abril.com.br/
http://www.guia4cantos.com.br/

J.

Ray Adkins said...

Here are two, but don't expect anything spicy at all, Paulistas are not fond of hot spicy foods:


Nam Thai

Rua Manuel Guedes, 444
Itaim Bibi
Tel.: (11) 3168-0662



Thai Gardens

Avenida 9 de Julho, 5871
Itaim Bibi
Tel.: (11) 3073-1507

Rogério Penna said...

if ever in Porto Alegre, check Koh Pee Pee (it sounds bad in portuguese too, but hey, its the name of a beautiful thai island) restaurant.