Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hannah's First E-Mail from Brazil

This cracked me up. I love the whole 14-year old line of thinking:

OMG!!!! I am so confused!!! We are here!!! WOO!!! the plane was nice and comfy in bussiness class. the airport was insane!!! the customs line was like a battlefield of who could get in line first!!! once you were in line it moved pretty fast but not while you were trying to find the end of the line! The drive was soooo long....i fell asleep for like half of it. those motorcycles are so crazy!! The driver dude was nice but his english wasn't very good (dad said he was the guy that drove you to the airport). so now i am chillin' about to take a nap after a nice shower. now i think i should've done more of that rosetta stone. I dont' know what anyone is saying!!! IT IS SO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!! Sorry i think that i am just venting in this email. How are things there?? I miss you! love yah

Hannah

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Love it....