Sunday, November 02, 2008

HACKED BY HANNAH!!

Hello! BON DIA!!!

I didn't actually hack on my mom's blog, she said that if I wanted to I could post a 14 teen year old's point of view on life in a foreign country! SO HERE I AM!!! I thought I would just share one of my dumb american trying to speak portuguese moments. I recently learned that when you want a coca-cola you should only say "coca" because if you just say, "may i have a cola please." Then in portuguese you are saying, "may i have some glue please." Aparently if you say cola it means glue in portuguese. My teacher Cleber recently told me that. I wondered why when i said "Cola, por favor" they looked at me kind of funny. My teacher got a good laugh out of that.

So far, i like Sao Paulo. It is very different than the states, one with the language, two with just how the culture is. Everything is much more free and laid back. I'm not sure if I like that part of it yet.


I apoligize for any spelling and grammatical errors, my english ad portuguese could use a litte work.

Well there is my first blog post! Sorry I didn't tell you mom! Maybe I will post again sometime.

Peace and love,
Hannah<3

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I like the Mom and the Daughter's point of view. Good job Hannah. Hack anytime.

Dave said...

We need our fix of Brazilian stuff, so keep it coming!

BTW, I actually did a REAL post today - check it out - you'll be proud of me...

Nanimal said...

oooh. love this Hannah! I want more on your point of view!