Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Along Swimmingly

I love this shot that Nandita sent me of the kids at Beach Guaraja last Friday. In my mind, they are giving each other a high five. In reality, they are probably picking on each other. I'll keep my dream alive.

It is funny, I asked the Sao Paulo trio at dinner what they missed most about home. Jackson's quick answer was ROTC, Hannah missed her friends and Ro replied that he didn't like not making things. Not so bad. Of course, after they gave me their answers, they tried to recover with "Oh yea, we miss you Mom" but it was too late. :)

Trip is going well. I am on my way soon to go meet Nandita at Morumbi Shopping. It is a huge mall with 400 stores. We're going to have lunch and get caught up. Her family is still in the hotel since they are waiting for their apartment. That would be tough. Since I don't have wheels yet, I am going to take a taxi to the Mall. Should be interesting.

Here's another few beach shots to make those of you shoveling snow jealous!


1 comment:

Corinne said...

Yep.... looks to me that Jackson got Hannah in a good dunk, looking back to check on her bobbing head coming up for air and running back out.... yep...keep the dream alive that they were high-fiving eachother....we, as mothers, know wayyyyyyyy better ;)