Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Catching Up with Friends and Family

One good thing about being home for a week or more is that it has given me a chance to see a bunch of friends and family. On Saturday, I stopped by my weaving class (oh, how I miss that group!) and then went to Dawson's first birthday party. He fell asleep during his gifts. I bet this is the only year in his whole life that he'll crash as he opens presents. By next year, he'll get it. Saturday night, I went out to dinner with the Santoscoys and Thomases and then saw Rosemary in Godspell. Very fun. On Sunday, I was driving through Highland after stopping at the funeral home for Aunt Ellen Jo and dropped in on Lori. Good to see those Emme Boys. Man, are they getting big. As nice as the visits are, I really want to go home to SP. I still have no clue when I can leave.

No comments: