Sunday, March 08, 2009

Still in the US

I am starting my third (!) week here in the States. If I stay all this week, I'll have been home longer than I have been in Brazil. I have really hard, hard work ahead of me at Crain, but if nothing is slated to happen for a few weeks, I am going to high tail it back to SP. I can do a lot of it long distance. I should know more about timing tomorrow.

I must say though, I do so love my friends. In the last week, I've dined with Trish, Linda, Kim, Miriam, Shelia, Paula, Sean and Amber. I even went to the St. Clare Auction last night and caught up with so many wonderful people. I am very lucky but if I keep eating this well, I'll never fit into my clothes.

Today I went and saw Slumdog Millionaire. I am so glad I did. Awesome movie!

Cross your fingers that I get to return to my family soon.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

What's going on in the D?