Friday, February 27, 2009

Back in the D

I'm in Motown for a few weeks. Times are tough all over and my company is looking at everything...and I mean everything...to cut expenses. I'm the corporate communications person so they needed me here to help with announcements. This has been one of the hardest weeks ever. I am a wordsmith...not a numbers person. This week has been all about looking at numbers. People are so, so stressed. I will be glad when this phase is over and we can return to producing great publications.

Say a prayer for Dan's Aunt Ellen Jo. She died yesterday in a car accident. I wish I had my photos with me so I could post a photo of this special lady. She will be missed. Her funeral is Monday.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Dan's aunt. How ironic that you would be in Detroit at this time.

I hope she didn't suffer in the crash.