Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brazilian Softball

Brazil is all about soccer. My boy Jackson is a hardcore baseball player. He is on a really good Japanese baseball team down here that plays on the weekends. At school, they only have a guy's softball team. Most of the kids have never played baseball or softball before. It drives my "oh so intense" son nuts....but he is playing anyway. I like that he is on the school team. They have to wear ties on game days so Jackson gave his bud Sunny a lesson the other night which cracked me up.

Graded played Pacca yesterday. Let's just say they showed a lot of potential. Here are a few snaps. Hannah had fun with her girlfriends during the game too. She is on the volleyball team.


1 comment:

Nanimal said...

I love reading about the adventures of your family! and I am so sorry you are not there right now... man these times are scary - eh? I do a little thank you to the world everyday that I found a job this year.