Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Computer-Less

We had a great time in Toronto. It was the annual "girl trip" and it was just what I needed. Good R&R and lots of fun with my Mom and Hannah. We took the train, saw a play featuring the music of Queen, witnessed 20 foot girl/guys in pink feathers on stilts, shopped a lot, went antiquing. got my toes painted a pretty pink (Hannah went for the teen green on her nails), stayed in a very hip hotel, ate great food and just relaxed. Perfect.

Hannah and I returned from Toronto yesterday to a bunch of goofy text on the computer. Should have known not to leave the guys alone with the technology. Usually, I can run the PC recovery program and fix her up....but not this time. I think it is a job for the Geek Squad. Hope they can get it recovered.

If you get a chance, check out my brother's blog, Molson Bike Tour (link is on the right). He jumped out of a plane over the weekend. So unbelievable!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Your brother is crazy man.... just crazy.... I left him a "comment" on his blog in case he asks who I am.

Your Toronto trip sounded wonderful! I'm so glad you got away. Pink toes are always fabulous! And, there is nothing better than green finger nails ;)