Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Hard to believe my beautiful baby girl is 15 today. She (and Jackson) left this morning for a four-day sports tournament so we did all of our celebrating this past weekend. What fun! We went with the Mishras to Templo Kinkaku-ji, a Buddist temple right in the middle of a huge ecological park on Saturday. For Easter, we went to Embu das Artes, a great little town with an art fair throughout the streets. To celebrate Easter and Hannah's birthday, we went to the local churrascaria and ate way too much beef and then had birthday cake at home. Hannah wore the new skirt she bought at the art fair out to dinner (last picture).

I took this photo for my brother Tim. They deliver beer to the table here with a tap. It holds about six beers and has ice in the middle. You must have missed that when you visited Sao Paulo. Guess you'll have to come back.

I'm off to Detroit tonight. This will be a quick trip (I hope!). I'm back on Thursday next week. Ro is going to be alone for four days. The poor guy hasn't had any peace and quiet for months. Good thing Java is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a few of those tall beers here in the states so I'll hold my plane reservations for now.

Tim

Dave said...

Happy Birthday Hannah Banana!

You're soooooo OLD!!!

But not as old as your dad...now, THAT IS OLD!!!!

Uncle Dave