Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Working?

I'm up in Traverse City this week for work. Someone this morning called it the Management Golfing Seminars. All these auto execs come up and go to sessions all morning and then golf all afternoon. I'm downstairs every morning at 6:30 distributing our show dailies and setting up our booth but by about 2:00, it is dead. I've gone running every afternoon but I am ready to go home and get back to reality. Automotive News threw a great dinner last night for 90 clients at a local winery. It sure is beautiful up here but I'm getting antsy to get things moving back in Detroit.

Everyone here knows about Brazil now. I've had some good conversations about my hopes to work remotely from down South. Now, I just need all the bosses to talk with one another and give me the thumbs up or thumbs down. We shall see.

No comments: