Friday, August 01, 2008

Stuff I Should Be Doing v. Now

This is the hotel we'll be staying in Sunday night in Sao Paulo. Oh, the stuff we have to accomplish before we get there.

The laundry isn't done (although I just put a load in). All the documentation crap we're supposed to take with us is in a million different piles on the landing, the computer room and in my bedroom. We need to organize Java's toys and food so he can go hang with Logan and Buster next door. Hannah isn't nearly ready for a week with my Mom and Dad.

So, what did we do today? I worked till 6, took a couple tables over to a friend in Grosse Pointe who is having a garage sale and then took Hannah out for dinner. Ro, Jackson and Arianna went fishing and then played Guitar Hero. (Ro didn't play Guitar Hero...that makes me laugh to even think about!) I just went for a run and now I'm goofing on my blog. Hannah is going with her friends to a midnight book launch at Border's for Stephanie Meyer's new book, Breaking Dawn.

Oh well, somehow it will all get done. One of Ro's colleagues just got back from Brazil and shared with Ro and I the link from their blog. It made me feel good to read. They loved it and had lots of great family time. (They are a lot younger, their kids are small and one was even born over there!) The blog is here if you want to peek at it.

We have until 7 a.m. Sunday right?? No problem.

No comments: