Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sold!


Thanks to the wonders of Craig's List, I sold my Robar PR desk and file cabinets this morning. Another chapter closed for my little business but it made me feel good that a nice lady bought them. She was setting up a business that helps handicapped kids with mobility issues. (I threw in a desk lamp because I liked her.)

I posted the furniture Wednesday night and by Thursday morning, I already had inquiries. I got the price I asked and the buyer came exactly when she said she would. Cool biz. Secretly, I wonder what the business model is behind Craig's List. I don't see any money being made but I am grateful for it.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Never heard of it. What is Craig's List? Congrats on selling the stuff so easily!!! I've got all kinds of electronics and miscellaneous items I need to get rid of!