Friday, February 01, 2008

Back to CCS

Woo hoo. My CCS weaving class starts tomorrow. Ro is out of town (the annual ice fishing trip) so I have to leave early so I can take Hannah to basketball but I don't care. It's good to be back. My plan is to dye this huge pile of merino wool I have in my stash and make a throw blanket. I recently bought Hannah a really fun hat that has exactly the colors I want to match in the warp. I am going to bring it for inspiration.

Mollie always has a great group of people in her class. With two looms at home, I find it hard to keep rationalizing why I continually sign up for this class. I think it is the camradarie that she inspires that makes it so special. It is somehow always an amazing group of people with such diverse interests/jobs/perspectives. We all make a boatload of mistakes but we get through it together. Either that or I just go for the bagels!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I've been wearing my gorgeous scarf almost every day! I love it!