Friday, January 09, 2009

The Party is Over!
















The Sao Paulo Trio left today to head back to the warmth of Brazil. It was tough to drop them off at the airport this afternoon but man, we sure had an awesome time over the past three weeks. We saw so many friends and family and ate and drank so, so much! Dan worked his tail off and finished tiling and painting the butler's pantry and took care of a million things around the house. The kids visited their high schools, got their hair cut, became Wii afficinados and shopped a ton. Jackson and Ro even found time to get to the Ultimate Fishing Show.

I thought I would post just a few shots from my camera of the fun over the holidays.

My turn to depart in just three weeks....

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love the pictures. It brings back so many memories of your house! Everyone wearing slippers.

The picture of the girls with all of that tile behind them! I forgot the specific name... but remember giving boxes of it away when I left. What were they called!

On to your next adventure my friend.... I think of you so often and can't wait for the four of you to be together.

Safe travels!

Colleen said...

We wear slippers because we keep it so, so cold! The tile behind Taylor, Hannah and Alex is "Robar." Ro scurried and got it done while he was home for the holidays so he could finish the pantry. Are you thinking of Pewabic? I am ready for my adventure....I think!