Sunday, March 04, 2007

Eventful Saturday

One of the reasons I started the blog was so I could learn how to post a lot of photos once we get to China (we will get there...got to think positive!). So I wanted to show off a few images from yesterday. At weaving class yesterday, two of my buddies finished major projects. Kathy finished half (!) of a 9 foot rag rug and Jenny took a boucle two-piece shawl off her loom. I am so not worthy. I'm working on a bumpy scarf.





After class, we dashed across the street for Noah's birthday party. Hard to believe he is six years old already. I love his pirate hat.



Ro and Hannah went to the Daddy Daughter Dance at St. Clare last night. Obviously, they rocked the place! Notice, you don't see Ro dancing.




Does anybody know how to put the photos next to one another? But hey, they posted! One step at a time, right?

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Hannah cut her hair?????? WOW! She looks beautiful. Well, obviously she is beautiful.... you just have to take one look at her parents to see where she gets it from.

Nanimal said...

Hey there - the blog looks great! I am so glad I have the address. Holy crap - big things are happening in the studio. Have you tried loading up the pics one at a time one small pic on left and the other small pic at right? I have to admitt - my entries are rather involved with chance, though.