Saturday, March 03, 2007

All Night Long

Man, I am so old. I don't think I've gone 24 hours without sleep in a decade and that was when I walking sick babies around the living room all night long. I helped with a Ford press conference on Thursday morning where we debuted seven new ads. The ad side was way slow with the final edits (in California) so I didn't get my last tapes, screen grabs and mpegs until the last possible second. I worked like a wild woman from 9 p.m. Wednesday (after a full day of already working and two hours of Chinese class) all night long, did the press conference at 8:30 a.m., took part in a meeting at 1 p.m. and rehearsed for a new business pitch at 3. I finally got to bed at 9 p.m. Thursday night. The new business presentation was at 7:30 a.m. on Friday. So, I was off again early on Friday. SIDE NOTE: Our pitch went great and I think we got the business.

Needless to say, my old 43-year old bod doesn't bounce back like in the good old days. What happened?

No comments: