Monday, June 15, 2009

Back At It

Today was the first day back in the office in the Southern (way Southern) bureau of Crain. It was very normal and reassuring after all the craziness of the last few weeks. I really feel like I get a lot done while I'm here. The kids are off school now so it is a little weird to have them around all day. The constant hum of the XBox and the television is very different. I like it quiet (except for Java barking).

Speaking of Java, we found a great place for her to stay while we're home in the States July 1-23. Thanks to a tip from our friends Pete and Shannon, Java is going to Caopestre Park and Hotel near Embu. Check this place out with the link. She is going to live large. Pete and Shannon's dog Roy will be there at the same time. He's a playful lab so Java will have a buddy.

This photo is Sunny, Bobby and Jackson outside today playing roller hockey. I think the whole concept of no school is making them very happy.

No comments: