Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So Impatient!

Things I am going crazy waiting for RIGHT NOW:

*I want Dan and the kids to come home. Three more days is too long!
*I want George Bush to finally show some tiny sense of leadership and do something to help the auto industry. I'm ready to throw my shoes at him.
*I want it to stop snowing.
*I want to speak Portuguese as well as a four-year-old Brazilian.
*I want my house to be miraculously packed so it is easy to leave in January.
*I want the perfect gifts for everybody.
*I want automotive advertisers to book their pages so all my AN pals can relax this holiday.
*I want a smoking hot marketing campaign that everyone thinks made a difference.

I know....I want, I want, I want. I should be thankful.

*So, I want to be more thankful too.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Take a deep breathe.......