Saturday, December 06, 2008

Awesome friends

I know yesterday was December 5 but I think it was "Colleen's friends all called her on the same day" Day. I had a great lunch yesterday with my friend Trish at Russell Street, had dinner and lots of gossip with my bestest bud Lori at Sala Thai, my sister-in-law Sue called mid-day, my mother-in-law Sue called after dinner and in between I chatted with Amber and Helen. Ro and the kids "skyped in" from Sao Paulo at the end of the day. Trust me, I feel the love of all my pals.

I'm going to Noel Night in the Cultural Center tonight with my folks. One of my weaving pieces (below) got accepted into the CCS Student Show so we're going to see it displayed (probably behind the pop machine) and then poke around the museums and listen to some of the holiday tunes. Sure hope it isn't too cold!

I'm off to yoga now. I don't like running in the cold so I've been going to Bikram yoga (the room is set at 105 degrees) and sweating all the bad stuff out.


No comments: