Friday, December 12, 2008

A Nothing Planned Weekend

This weekend is either going to be exactly what I need....or total torture. I've had a crazy week. I threw holiday parties for Crain in Detroit and New York on Monday and Tuesday. We also let about 60 employees (throughout the country, not just in Detroit) go in the last few days so I've prepped releases and announcements pertaining to those changes. Most worked for one book in New York. Add to that the stressful 24/7 stuff that the dumb ass Southern senators are (not) doing in Washington. Their selfish actions place tough, tough threats on Automotive News and the company that is taking us to Brazil, GM.

So, this weekend, I have absolutely no plans. Nada. Zero.

My fabulous neighbors are worried that I am never home. Will I freak them out by being here? Will it be great? Or not so much?

We'll see.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Here's your answer...enjoy it.

I get to meet Senator Voinovich on Wednesday - he is one the few Republicans with a soul and he's been backing the auto campanies, right there next to Levin & Co., all laong. I'll report back...hopefully he can help get us all past those southern schmucks. Say hi to everyone.