Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Going, going....gone!

Poor Ro. His company car, a 2007 Tahoe, was pushed away from the house on Sunday afternoon by three thugs in a Dodge Caravan. Thanks to OnStar, it was found a few hours later in Hamtramck with lots of damage, no tires and a missing radio. Ro and Jackson saw them pushing the car down the street but they couldn't catch them. Our fabulous neighbor, the cop, tried to help but he couldn't get them either.

GM was cool about it and Ro was given a new car to drive but it was the sheer nerve of it that irritated us. The truck was in front of the house because I moved it there to go to church! They took it at 2:00 in the afternoon.

So we spent a few hours thinking about where we wanted to move (a nice waterfront house on Grosse Ile won) and then we came back to reality.

I took tomorrow off so I'm going to finally clean my Robar PR office once and for all and then go over to CCS and finish my piece. Seems strange but I can't get the New Year officially going until I complete all my unfinished business from the year past.

2 comments:

Tim said...

You couldn't catch people "pushing" a car???? Can't you pretty much walk faster than that?

Sad

Dave said...

Nice weaving!

Hey I might need some blog tips. Working title is "Robarchitecture". Hope all is well,

Dave