Sunday, October 14, 2007

It is 10:03

and I am supposed to be at Mass at 11. I'm sitting here sweating away (just got done with a great Belle Isle run) waiting for Hannah to get out of the shower. Ro wants me to meet him at the St. Jean boat dock and bring him back to the launch where he stores his boat. All before church. Not sure if we're going to make it but hey, it is Sunday. If it is meant to be, it will happen.

OK, Hannah just turned off the shower. Better make this quick. My first full week at Crain went pretty good. I do think I will miss some things about life on my own but all in all, I made the right choice.

Next week is the Free Press Marathon. Our team, Moms on the Run Again, will be ready.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I want to hear more about the Free Press Marathon!