Saturday, July 21, 2007

Co-inky-dink

OK, I am becoming more and more convinced that all aspects of "Six Degrees of Separation" are converging this week. I was up on the Ambassador Bridge yesterday (awesome day...we got some incredible footage) with a film crew and find out that the cameraman Ed knew my brother Tim really well and roomed in college with a whole bunch of his buddies from Milford. He had even been to our cottage in Kingsville and had seen a baseball game with my Dad.

Ro and Jackson are Up North fishing this week with Rick, Kurtis, Tyler and Trevor. The annual guy trip is a highlight of their world. Lori and I (the fishing widows) had a great dinner last night in Ferndale to toast their annual trip.

Today, after Hannah's game (they lost!), we went out to dinner with my folks since they had tickets to a concert at the Fox. On the way back through downtown, who do we see on a side street....my brother Tim and his friend on their way to Tiger Stadium! What's the likelihood of that happening? Huge city and we find my brother! They didn't even have tickets...they were just going for standing room since it was such a nice night.

I have the new Harry Potter book and I'm going to try now and wrestle it away from Hannah. I have to admit, I peeked at the last chapter. I'm not sure yet who Rowling picked to die....but I know who was still alive at the end. Wish me luck getting the book away from Hannah.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Who was still alive?????