Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day in Cleveland

On Sunday, we sprinted down to Cleveland to help my niece Paige make her first confirmation. (I'm sure she could have made it without us, but hey it makes us feel good.) Six kids made their confirmation in a very nice ceremony. Paige even played the clarinet. They had a tasty lunch for all of us family types in the basement afterward. A few years back, Dave painted a Keith Haring-like mural on all four walls of their church basement that is way cool.

Yesterday, Dan went to DC and I went to NY so Mom was a savior once again and got two kids shuttled back and forth from games. NY is the coolest place....too bad I was locked in a conference room all day.

Tomorrow, I'll post all the great shots I took of the CCS student show. Would you believe there was a dress made from Wonder Bread wrappers and a porta-potty woven out of toilet paper?

No comments: