Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lots of time in Windsor

This week has been filled with lots of trips back and forth across the Ambassador Bridge. I am now helping the Bridge folks with some of the PR activities surrounding their efforts to add another six lane span adjacent to the current 75+ year old bridge. (This photo shows what the new bridge will be when complete.) We've had public forums in Windsor every night this week and I held a big news conference for them in Detroit yesterday. Fox National News was out this morning. It's a fascinating issue with lots of NIMBY (Not in My Backyard) perspectives and political intrigue as people debate ownership, permits, trucks, routes, profits, etc. I'm having fun with it.

Still no official word on China so it is good I'm staying way too busy with international work of a different kind.

No comments: