Friday, April 13, 2007

I have no more babies

Today is my last day with a child. Effective at 4:08 p.m. tomorrow, Hannah turns 13 and I have only teenagers! Heavy sigh....it is a good thing I don't get any older.


To celebrate, we're taking advantage of our neighbors. Lynn made the mistake of inviting us over to dinner on Saturday. (Indian food, yum!) After I quickly accepted, I gave her the guilt trip of telling her it was Hannah's birthday and that we were giving her the honor of cooking way better than I ever could. (I am bringing dessert...Hannah wants an ice cream birthday cake so... oh darn, I'll have to buy it!) We're looking forward to the celebration. Ro and Jackson are helping St. Clare move the sets for Peter Pan in the morning and then Hannah has a softball game at noon. I have my CCS weaving class in the AM so all in all....it should be a great day.


Our birthday girl got a guitar so now she'll never come out of her room!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

What was for dinner? I have a great ice cream cake recipe that the kids would love.... the crust is Oreo cookies, it's so easy to make that even you could do it! Let me know if you'd like it. :)

Nanimal said...

Oh wow, teenagers... man, I am trying to slow mine down...it goes so darn fast. The bridge work sounds really neat. I was at the Tigers game today and thought of you all at the studio. I may join again next cycle. Right now I am gearing up for some science classes.