Friday, April 27, 2007

Bunnell & Company


I had dinner last night with five people that I worked with 20 years ago. My first internship was at the Berline Group working for Pat, Rich and Sandra while I was still at CMU. Sandra got the bright idea to start her own company so we all followed and added Sue and Dan. We spent the first year working out of Sandra's home in Rosedale Park. We had lots of laughs...oh and even did a little work too. Sandra is writing a book about her psychic experiences (don't ask!) and invited us all to get together to help her remember some of the ghostly happenings. (Sue and Sandra thought a painting in the office was haunted with the spirit of a young girl...boo!) The rest of us don't remember a thing but it was a great excuse to raise a glass with some wonderful friends. I learned a lot from this crew. Sandra makes jewelry now. Rich sells auto fabric and does weekend comedy. Sue works for a great research firm and Dan, Pat and I still dabble in PR. ( I think Sandra shrunk!)

No comments: