Monday, May 26, 2008

Movies Under the Stars

I think we have a new favorite thing to do outside. Saturday night, our wacky, keeping-us- young neighbors, Sean and Amber, had a movie night under the stars. They hung a sheet from the garage and put the first Indiana Jones in the DVD player and broadcast it through a projector. Since our driveway is their driveway, we had no choice but to partake in the fun. They had about 20 people over and provided ice cream, popcorn, lawn chairs and blankets and we all had a great time. We're going to do it again so I promise to take a picture.

Last night, we had a bonfire and s'mores. Don'tcha love holiday weekends when you don't go away??? We got lots of stuff done and still chilled.

I'm off to LA tomorrow. This is a crazy week. I'm back on the red eye flight Wednesday night/Thursday morning and Hannah graduates on Friday. I have spent the last few weeks scanning 300 images from her classmates for the graduation CD. They show it at the party on Friday night. It turned out well although I do think it is a bit biased toward Hannah and her pals. Hard work comes with privileges! I still have to find a way to get them duplicated before the ceremonies.

No comments: