Saturday, May 03, 2008

Big Week













Ro and Hannah went on the 8th grade trip on Wednesday and Thursday. They needed male chaperones so Ro and Dan across the street stepped up. Looks like they had a blast! (The one photo is the whole class in the Bean in Millenium Park.) Hannah slept until noon yesterday. Next step: 8th grade graduation on May 30.

I guess I have to PhotoShop my face into this picture of Helen and Patrice. How dare they go to Chicago without me? (They brought me popcorn...aw shucks, they did miss me!)


While they were gone, I took Jackson to boating safety class on Wednesday (well, I didn't actually go to class...I went for a run on Lakeshore while he was learning) and then I took Gavan, Denzel and Jackson to Greening of Detroit tryouts on Thursday. Holy crap! 600 high schoolers trying out for 90 spots. They have a couple more steps in the process so hopefully some of the kids will drop out.

At work, I'm now supervising the marketing department at Automotive News again (on top of my corporate job). It feels good, but damn, it is going to be a lot of work for a little while. I'll probably have to start traveling again too.

No comments: