Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here fishy, fishy

I knew it had to arrive...but reality is here. We've lost all the men in our house until Fall. The boat is in the water. The guys were up and out by 6:30 this morning with Rick and his boys in pursuit of walleye.

Baby Dawson is being baptized today. You should have seen the look of glee in Ro's eyes when his Mom let it slip that the Mass is at noon, but the baptism didn't happen until after Mass around 1:30. "Is it OK if we skip the Mass and join you at 1:30?" More fishing time, you know.

Hannah has a softball game today so she's going to skip the baptism. Sure hope they win because she's feeling guilty.

Jackson and I did a 5K run yeterday morning at Belle Isle. For the first time in a long time, I felt pretty good. Still slow as molasses, but I felt good. Guess I'm getting my running Mojo back now that the weather is good. I skipped weaving yesterday (heavy sigh!) because I had a church budget meeting at 11. Three hours on a beautiful Saturday! Ugh...but we got it done.

No comments: