Sunday, June 03, 2007

Garden Party














Tour Day 2007 is behind us. It was about 90 degrees (you should see my sunburn today!) but there were thousands of hardy souls (with some of the strangest hats) in the neighborhood. We chatted nonstop from 10-5 with lots of really interesting sorts as they were traipsing through the yard. Ro's hard work was well-received. I think we inspired quite a few ponds of the future. They parked a '65 Cadillac convertible in the front of the house for a fun extra touch. Hannah, Wesley and Stephanie had a good time pretending it was their car. Glad we did the tour....and even more glad it is over.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous garden!!! I'm so jealous. We don't have a yard out here. And that car! Sweet!

Now.... I'm waiting to see pictures of the finished kitchen. That was a work in progress the last time I saw it...