Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Model United Nations


















Hannah's Model United Nations Club has a competition March 17-21 in Angra, Brazil. They are going to leave school in the morning and then ride a bus for about seven hours to get there. It will be three hard days of resolutions and discovering ways to solve all the world's problems. Good educational trip. I get that. So I signed the permission slip.

So today, I get the link to the hotel where they're staying. Holy crap! Check this place out. (There is a button at the top left for English.) It's a fabulous resort. I want to go! Now she tells me...oh ya, we get a three hour lunch break everyday so we can go to the beach. In my next life, I want to come back as Hannah Robar.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get that map? Curitiba's placement is VERY wrong... heheh

Colleen said...

Just Google....I wanted one that showed Angra. You're right!

Unknown said...

Looks great. Do they need any parent chaperones? Dan already has the experience!

Lynne said...

OMG!! I want to be Hannah Robar too! SERIOUSLY!!! Sure she doesn't want to come back and go to Cass Tech! lol