Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Surprised I Remembered My Password



Sorry I haven't posted in ages. No excuses. Jackson's basketball team won the Big 8 Championship last weekend in Nosso Recanto. This video was created by the tall blonde guy cheerleader, Matt. Jackson and Hannah are going crazy in a couple of the frames. Check out the ninja fans. Hannah, Ro and I went up to watch and stayed in a great town nearby with a couple other families. (Hannah wasn't allowed to play with her team because she went to Portugal with the Model United Nations Club and Graded has a rule you can't miss that much school.) Big fun!!

A few snaps from the action are below. Jackson took an elbow to the eye from another player and got three stitches. For fun, I also included a picture of the Portugal gang too. A little different vibe than the basketball tournament, but still very cool.


No comments: