Tuesday, August 25, 2009

46...how could that be?

I used to always be the young one on every committee or team. Not so much anymore. 46 seems really old. My status update on Facebook this morning was an Abraham Lincoln quote, "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." How true. I am very blessed. My kids are great. I am married to an amazing man. My friends rock. My parents (and Dan's parents) are healthy and fun. I am running a half marathon in October. I have a great job that is always interesting. I have lived in the US, Brazil and Japan. But 46? Wow, that's old. I better go take a nap or something.

Like my birthday presents? Lynne left me the Havaianas and Ro bought me these pretty earrings. I am spoiled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fossil : )