Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Only Rock n Roll

Mom, Hannah and I took a quick 18-hour jaunt to Cleveland today. I had an all-day meeting for Crain at the Marriott Key Center on Monday so after the Father's day BBQ last night, the ladies took off for the city on the Lake. Mom and Hannah explored the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and did some shopping damage. They only gave mild reviews to the Hall. Hannah said it wasn't organized right...too jumbled.

But it was great to get some quality three-generational time in amidst the thunderstorms. Quite the crazy Turnpike drive last night. I never have seen such wild lightning.

Sorry we didn't stop this time, Dave, Wendy, Paige and Cooper! We'll get you next time.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

My friend, I'm just glad you had the three-generation excursion and made it home safely.